Flappy bird Download for Android devices

I've tried playing Flappy Bird right after it had been removed from app stores. I downloaded from a link my friend gave me. The version is 1.3 and it seems to be the latest version that uploaded.

The game's really fun and it makes me excited.

If you 've not played it yet, download and try now.

Download

You could choose 1 from 2 links below:

#1:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6l0digyzwrbfi6d/flappy_bird_1.3.apk

#2
http://www.fshare.vn/file/TR1I26EBA7/

Download the flappy_bird_1.3.apk file and store it on your phone/tablet.

Enable Unknown Sources


Before attempting a manual installation of apps using the .apk files, you must first allow your phone to install from “Unknown Sources”
To do this, navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Applications and check the box marked “Unknown Sources“.

Android Applications Settings

Install & Enjoy

Now use a file manager such as AND or ASTRO browse to the folder containing flappy_bird_1.3.apk
Then tap the file to start installing process, just follow it.
Of course after installing Flappy Bird manually, you could disable "Unknown sources" feature.

Here is my score after 10 minutes :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Admob for Android: Switching from Admob SDK to Google Play Services API

How to wrap a C# library for using in Java, a folk tale about an idiot coding at midnight.